The following terms and conditions (the “Terms of Sale”) apply to all sales and/or transfer of graphic vehicle wraps (the “Products”) and is a binding legal agreement between FanWraps Inc. (the “Company,” “we” or “us”) and end users (each a “User,” “Purchaser” or “you”). Please read these Terms of Sale carefully.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT BY CLICKING “I ACCEPT” YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SALE AND BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS OF SALE YOU ARE WAIVING CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING THE RIGHT TO SUE.
- All transactions are subject to the Company’s Terms of Service.
- Your use of the Product is at your sole discretion and risk. You are solely responsible for the use of the Product as well as the application and removal thereof. The Products are not intended for use by children. In the event that you, as a legal guardian, wish to allow your child to purchase Products, you acknowledge that it is your responsibility to determine whether such use is appropriate for your child.
- You acknowledge that there may be laws in place in the jurisdiction in which you reside that may prevent your use of the Product. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for complying with any and all laws, by-laws or regulations applicable to your use of the Product.
- You agree that you will use the Product strictly in the manner that is intended by Company and that you will not use the Product in any manner that would be unlawful, or cause liability, damage or would otherwise harm the Company or its licensors.
- The Product is made available on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis without warranties of any nature or kind. The Company expressly disclaims all warranties of any nature or kind relating to the Product.
- You acknowledge and agree that conditions (including but not limited to the weather, make/model/year of vehicle, and length of use) surrounding the use of the Product vary and that Company cannot ensure the application and/or removal of the Product will occur as intended or that Product will meet your requirements. We encourage you to test the application and/or removal of the Product on an inconspicuous area prior to application of the Product. You acknowledge and agree that Company cannot ensure that the use of the Product will not result in damage to your vehicle.
- By clicking “I accept” you waive any and all claims that you have or may in the future have against the Company and you release the Company from any and all claims, losses or damages arising out of or in connection with your use or misuse of the Product, including the application and/or removal thereof, including, without limitation, any personal injury, including death, or property damage, of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether or not the damages are foreseeable and whether or not the company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
YOU AGREE THAT COMPANY’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO YOUR USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING THE APPLICATION AND/OR REMOVAL THEREOF, IS ZERO.